• Handmade in Portugal
• Material 925 silver
• Finishing polished and planted to gold [ 3.0 microns ]
• Weight 2.85 gr (aprox)
• Stone dimensions 9.00 mm x 7.00 mm
Most of our jewelry offers a variety of options that you can add to your order. Customizations such as size alterations, special engravings, a beautiful gift box, a postcard with a message written by you, or a gold bath with micrometry are some examples.
Services involving piece customization have a shipping period of up to 20 days. Everything made with love and perfection may take a little longer, but it's always worth it! ;)
To prolong the gold finish of your jewelry, choose the micrometry bath, which adds a thicker layer of gold, enhancing oxidation resistance. Silver is naturally silver-toned, and the gold, being a bath, has limited durability, especially in rings and bracelets due to constant skin contact and Ph variables. Protect your jewelry from oxygen and avoid cosmetics or cleaning products. Clean them with cloth, soap, and water (except pieces with glued pearls) and dry with a dryer. Avoid wearing during sports activities.
Our Sins provides assistance and post-sale services. Request a quote via email [firstname.lastname@example.org] and discover our solutions.
Our Sins jewellery is resistant but delicate. Therefore, it is important to take some precautions that will not only protect the pieces from possible damage but also preserve their color and shine for much longer.
- Avoid contact with cosmetics or cleaning products;
- Handle the pieces with care, avoiding friction with other surfaces;
- Clean your pieces periodically with a soft cloth, soap, and water;
- Remove the pieces before any sports activity;
- Pack the pieces carefully, separating necklaces and bracelets to prevent them from becoming tangled;
- When you're not wearing your pieces, keep them closed and as isolated from oxygen as possible.
Silver is originally silver and gold is just a plating, so it doesn't last forever.
Even with all the care in the world, it is natural that your jewellery will need maintenance in the future. In the case of rings, durability is considerably lower due to greater contact with water and each person's pH.
At that time, you can leave it in our hands!
Our Sins provides after-sales services, from repairs to color plating, to restore all the shine to your jewellery. Request a quote by email at email@example.com and discover our solutions.