Our Sins jewellery is resistant but delicate. Therefore, it is important to take some precautions that will not only protect the pieces from possible damage but also preserve their color and shine for much longer.
- Avoid contact with cosmetics or cleaning products;
- Handle the pieces with care, avoiding friction with other surfaces;
- Clean your pieces periodically with a soft cloth, soap, and water;
- Remove the pieces before any sports activity;
- Pack the pieces carefully, separating necklaces and bracelets to prevent them from becoming tangled;
- When you're not wearing your pieces, keep them closed and as isolated from oxygen as possible.
Silver is originally silver and gold is just a plating, so it doesn't last forever.
Even with all the care in the world, it is natural that your jewellery will need maintenance in the future. In the case of rings, durability is considerably lower due to greater contact with water and each person's pH.
At that time, you can leave it in our hands!
Our Sins provides after-sales services, from repairs to color plating, to restore all the shine to your jewellery. Request a quote by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and discover our solutions.